ServiceHow to send / receive money through Imperial Bank;
Western union is a service used to send and receive money fast within minutes.
- Valid Identity document such as ID card, Passport or driving license
- Your Receiver’s location, and name as it appears on the ID
- The cash you want to send
2) Complete Form
- Name of person you’re sending money to
- Amount you want to send
- City and country where the money will be picked up
3) Present to the IBL teller;
- Our Valid ID’s are Passport, Drivers License, Voters Card, Financial cards
- Your completed form
- Payment including fees
4) Collect Receipt (this will be a copy of the form with all the below details)
- Share the MTCN number with the receiver.
- Save your receipt with the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN).
- Share the test question and answer with the receiver.
5) Receiver picks up money
- Funds may be picked up at any Western Union Agent location in the city and country you selected.
How to receive money through Imperial Bank?
- Present your valid identity document such as ID card, Passport, Alien certificate or military ID)
- The MTCN number from the sender
- Sender’s name and address (country of cash origin)
- The amount you are expecting
Present this to teller at Imperial Bank, you shall receive your money in minutes.
Restrictions and Special Notes- sending from Kenya:
- Maximum principal send amount is USD 7,500 KSHS equivalent.
Receiving in Kenya:
- Receiver must be 18 years and above to collect money.
- Receiver must have a valid photographic Identification document.