Product FeaturesHow to register and activate Mobile Banking
In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, sparing time to visit the bank is a big ask. That’s why with our convenient internet banking and mobile banking services, you can do your banking whenever you are, wherever you are.
- Top Up airtime.
- Pay Utilities (KPLC ,DSTV, Access @Home, Zuku, Nairobi Water).
- Transfer funds from Account to M-PESA.
- Transfer funds from M-PESA to account.
- Change Pin.
- Request a mini statement from main account, and recent transaction.
- Pay Merchants.
- Credit card access; view balance, generate mini statement etc.
- Pay Credit card.
- View contract (Fixed deposits and Loans ) details.
- Download the application form from our website, fill out the application form and deliver it in your nearest Imperial Bank branch.
- You will receive one SMS with the PIN/Recreate key and the “how to” instructions.
- Dial *356# to access Mobile Banking or download the Imperial mobile App. from your App store
- If you are registered, you will be prompted to enter your mobile Banking PIN
- From the mobile App use the 6 digit recreate key to activate the App
- Enter your pin and you will be directed to the Mobile Banking welcome screen.