How It Works
The Imperial Bank Visa Debit Card is linked directly to your Imperial Bank current or savings account. At the point of transaction, funds are withdrawn directly from your account electronically and in real time provided there is a sufficient available balance to cover the value of the transaction. There is never the eventuality of spending what you do not have available in your account.
- Convenient 24-hour access to your funds
- Locally accepted at over 5,000 merchant outlets and at any of the expanding network of Pesa Point, Kenswitch and Visa branded
- ATMs countrywide.
- International acceptance: More than 21 million businesses and over 1 million ATMs spread around the world accept Visa Cards.
- Security: Removes the need for you to carry large amounts of cash.
- Convenience & Time Saving: Faster transactions as the card is accepted directly by many businesses.
- Reliability and Efficiency: Backed by Visa, the world’s leading and most widely recognized payment brand.
- No debt as you use only what is available in your bank account.
- Transaction Alerts
- 24-Hour Customer Service
To qualify for an Imperial Bank Visa Debit card, all you need is to be an account holder at Imperial Bank.